Set of 2 Iron HANDRAIL Brackets with Black Powder Coat Finish Heavy Duty Support Brackets for Stairway Support Easy Installation Hardware
- STURDY SUPPORT for HANDRAILS: These authentically designed hand rail brackets are HANDCRAFTED in SOLID IRON and are an attractive addition for reliable support and decoration appeal. They allow for handrails to be installed at desired angles.
- DIMENSIONS: The dimensions of the brackets are as follows; LENGHT: 3 1/2 inch, HEIGHT: 3 1/2 inches, WIDTH: 2 inches. Sold as a Set of 2. The pack includes screws as well which will help you secure the brackets safely.
- UTILITY: These brackets are used for Securing Handrails on staircases. They offer sturdy stability for stair railings and give an extra edge to your decor.
- BLACK POWDER COATING FINISH: These brackets are BLACK POWDER COATED which is baked on finish. This is done to keep away rust & premature wearing, keeping the handrails looking pristine as long as you need them.
- STEPS TO INSTALL: For fixing screws on any wooden surface, mark and drill pilot holes with a drill bit appropriate for the mounting hardware. Insert and tighten the screw. Do not over torque the screw as it may break. If the bracket is being fixed on a hard surface, a wall anchor may be required. These are available at hardware stores.